Here’s a dish we’re serving up all summer long! The compound butter does all the work and this oven-baked sheet pan shrimp is ready in minutes, packed with flavor! Make it with Lemon Chive or your favorite flavor if Banner Butter!
- 1 lb shrimp, shells on
- Lemon Chive Banner Butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Rinse and drain shrimp and spread them out on the baking sheet. Leaving the shells on will give much more flavor. If using peeled shrimp, reduce the cook time by a few minutes.
- Generously dot with Lemon Chive Butter, or your favorite flavor of butter!
- Wrap the parchment around the shrimp and bake for 12-15 minutes. You’re looking for the shrimp to turn pink and form a large C shape. Grey is under cooked and a tight C, almost a circle, is overdone.