We’re about to take your popcorn experience to a whole new level! Not only are we going to reveal the ultimate secret to popping every kernel of popcorn, but we’re also going to introduce you to the perfect addition: Banner Butter!
Our foolproof method will ensure that every single kernel pops, leaving no more stubborn unpopped kernels or burnt popcorn to ruin your snacking experience. Once you’ve got your perfectly popped popcorn, we’ll show you how to take it to the next level with three different flavors of Banner Butter slow-cultured Butter. From savory to sweet, there’s a flavor for everyone!
Whether you’re settling in for a movie night or just looking for a tasty snack, get ready to elevate your popcorn game with our secret popping technique and delicious slow-cultured Butter flavors.
- 1/3 cup Popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2-5 tbsp. Banner Butter
- Salt to taste
- Add your olive oil to the pot or pan you are using.
- Pro Tip: Always go larger on your pot. It’s better to have more room than not enough!
- Add 3 kernels of popcorn.
- Turn heat on stove to Medium High.
- Cover the pot.
- SECRET #1: listen for the 3 kernels to POP! Once they pop, remove from the heat and count to 10.
- Counting to 10 ensures the oil is just under the perfect temperature so that when you add the rest of the kernels, they all begin to pop evenly.
- Return the pot to the heat.
- Add the rest of the kernels.
- SECRET #2: Hold the sides and lid of pot down with a towel and continuously shake.
- This ensures that no kernel stays in one place for too long and gets burned.
- Once the popping slows to 1 pop every 5 seconds, the popping is done.
- Remove from heat.
- Adding the compound Banner Butter is the perfect finishing touch to this snack. Just melt your favorite flavor in a saucepan and pour it over your popcorn, then cover and shake to distribute the butter evenly. We used Sea Salt, Roasted Garlic, Basil & Parsley, and Cinnamon, Cardamom & Ginger.
- Enjoy your perfect popcorn!