Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Fig & Caramelized Onion Butter
• 2 pints brussels sprouts (about 2 lbs.)
• 5 oz. Balsamic Fig & Caramelized Onion Butter
• 6 cloves of garlic
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half lengthwise, placing the sprouts and leaves into a large bowl.
2. Melt 2 oz. of the butter (about 1/3 of the round) in a in medium sauce pan. Remove from heat and toss in the brussels to coat.
3. Spread the brussels sprouts on a lined sheet pan. Roast, undisturbed, until sprouts begin to brown on the bottom. Give the pan a shake every 10 to 15 minutes, until sprouts are quite brown and tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
4.While the brussels are roasting, melt the rest of the butter in the saucepan.
5. Season the brussels with salt and pepper to taste, top with remaining butter, and serve hot or warm.
No results found in this location. Please try again.