- Bone-In Pork Chops (we got ours from The Spotted Trotter)
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Balsamic Fig & Caramelized Banner Butter (Seasonal)
- Remove pork chops and from fridge and rest on counter for 20 minutes (to come to temperature). Pat dry.
- Coat each side liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme and pat into meat.
- Heat skillet (cast iron is best. if not, use thickest pan available) to medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to pan and allow to melt. Coat pan, add pork chops. Cook until each side is browned, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add a small pat of butter and flip chops every two minutes until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees.
- Remove from pan, place a pat of butter on each chop and allow to rest for around 10 minutes.
We added veggies seasoned with Beautiful Briny Sea Magic Unicorn Salt that we picked up from The Spotted Trotter to complete the meal! Try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Fig & Caramelized Onion Butter.