🍤Shrimp Scampi made with our Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Butter! Using our compound butter means no additional herb chopping necessary because we’ve done all the work for you! A quick meal you can get on the table for the family or an easy dish for a dinner party with friends.
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Banner Butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup seafood stock or a dry white wine
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¾ pounds large or extra-large shrimp shelled
- Freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf of crusty bread recipe coming soon for quick and easy garlic bread using Banner Butter
Melt Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Banner Butter in a large skillet with olive oil. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add broth, salt, red pepper flakes, and plenty of black pepper, and bring to a simmer. Let broth reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes depending upon their size. Stir in the lemon juice and serve over pasta or accompanied by crusty bread.
View this post on Instagram