🍤Shrimp Scampi made with our Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Butter! Using our compound butter means no additional herb chopping necessary because we’ve done all the work for you! A quick meal you can get on the table for the family or an easy dish for a dinner party with friends.
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Banner Butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup seafood stock or a dry white wine
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¾ pounds large or extra-large shrimp shelled
- Freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf of crusty bread recipe coming soon for quick and easy garlic bread using Banner Butter
Melt Roasted Garlic Basil & Parsley Banner Butter in a large skillet with olive oil. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add broth, salt, red pepper flakes, and plenty of black pepper, and bring to a simmer. Let broth reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes depending upon their size. Stir in the lemon juice and serve over pasta or accompanied by crusty bread.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
View this post on Instagram