Brandyn from @blackdog_bbq created this Pull-Apart Cheesy Bread using our garlic, basil, and parsley butter and we can’t get over how delicious it looks! Get the recipe below and if you create your own at home, be sure and tag us! #bannerbutter
1 loaf of artisan bread
1 package Banner Butter basil, parsley, and garlic butter melted
1/2 T onion powder
1/2 T garlic powder
1 T minced garlic
2 cups Colby jack cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Basil to the top as desired
1. Preheat the grill or oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, cut slits in the bread ~1-2 inches apart. I made diagonal cuts in opposite directions.
2. Combine minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, and melted butter. Mix thoroughly. Next, pour the mixture over the loaf, making sure to get into all the cracks and crevices.
3. Insert cheese into the slits cut into the bread, packing thoroughly. Use remaining cheese on top of the loaf.
4. Wrap in aluminum foil, then bake for 30 minutes covered.
5. Unwrap the bread and continue to bake ~15 minutes longer, until cheese is thoroughly melted and starts to bubble.
6. Take off the grill and serve. Enjoy!