1. In a dutch oven over medium-high heat, add butter, onions, and ground beef. Cook the beef until thoroughly browned, breaking it up as you go. Stir in the next three ingredients and cook for about one more minute.
2. Add the pasta & zucchini, mixing thoroughly. Next, add the broth, milk, and ketchup and continue to stir until evenly distributed.
3. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer for about 10 minutes, until pasta is done.
4. Stir in the cheese and continue to cook until the mixture is very creamy.
5. Disperse pasta into bowls and top with parsley. Enjoy!
No results found in this location. Please try again.