With Father’s Day just around the corner, we’ve partnered with one of our favorite Dads who loves to grill!
Maciek of Grillin with Dad was kind enough to share his signature Grilled Steak and Eggs breakfast recipe with us, so you can treat Dad to a memorable Father’s Day feast at home. This simple breakfast is packed with flavor and protein to start the day off right!
– 2 eggs
– 1 NY Strip steak
– 3 tbsp Banner Butter Red Pepper Mash (or your favorite flavor)
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– salt and pepper
1. Season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
2. Heat up a your skillet with the olive oil
3. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the steak after 2 minutes, and once more 2 minutes after that.
5. Add 1tbsp of butter to the pan, and baste the steak with the butter.
6. Remove from the pan when steak reaches your desired internal temperature, 128 degrees for medium rare. Place another tbsp of butter on the steak while it’s resting.
7. While the steak is resting, add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan, and crack in your eggs.
8. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
9. Cook uncovered over medium heat until the whites are set and the yolk is still runny, apron 3-5 minutes.
10. Remove the eggs from the pan and serve alongside the steak.