Don’t press your luck, be sure to eat your greens! Try this buttery collard greens recipe featuring Roasted Garlic, Basil, & Parsley Banner Butter.
- Collard greens
- Sweet onion
- Roasted Garlic, Basil, & Parsley Banner Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil collard greens in salted water for 15 minutes
- Drain collards
- Sauté chopped onion in Roasted Garlic. Basil & Parsley butter and olive oil until translucent while collards are draining
- Add collards to onion, top with more Roasted Garlic, Basil, & Parsley butter, and sauté for 4-5 more minutes
- Add lemon and salt & pepper to taste, and ENJOY!
No results found in this location. Please try again.