Recipe Title: Creamy Chorizo Pasta
Total Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Level of Difficulty: 2 (Levels 1-5, with 5 being the most difficult)
Recipe by Brandyn Baker @blackdog_bbq
- 1 lb Double 8 Cattle full blood wagyu chorizo sausage
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1T Roasted Garlic, Basil & Parsley Banner Butter
- ½ sweet onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ TSP red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz spinach
- 1 C shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 Quarts water
- Chef’s knife
- Prep bowls
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cups
- Large Skillet
- Pour water into a pot, cover, and place over high heat. When the water begins to boil, take off the lid and add the pasta, cooking for 6-8 minutes until pasta reaches desired level of doneness.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter has melted, add the chorizo, onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes, and continue cooking until the chorizo is thoroughly cooked (no longer pink). Drain the excess fat from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to low, pour in the cream, and bring to a simmer. Next, add the spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted, and the cream begins to condense, about 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted. Finally, add the cooked pasta into the large skillet with the sauce and mix.
- Add salt as desired, serve & enjoy!
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.