Our friend Kenan Hill of Kitchen 1204 shared with us this roasted carrots recipe featuring our Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger butter!
2 Tbsps (1oz) Banner Butter unsalted butter
2 Tbsp (1 oz) Banner Butter cinnamon, cardamom & ginger butter
1 lb carrots
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prep carrots. Remove greens if attached, peel (I don’t bother peeling organic carrots–just give them a good scrub), and trim tips if they’re long and stringy. For thicker carrots, you may wish to quarter them lengthwise or cut into rounds crosswise instead of leaving them whole. Place carrots on a large baking sheet.
3. In a small saucepan, gently melt unsalted butter over medium heat. Bring Cinnamon Cardamom & Ginger butter to room temp on the counter.
4. Pour the unsalted butter over carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread carrots evenly in a single layer on the baking sheet.
5. Bake carrots at 400°F for about 20-30 minutes (depending on thickness), tossing halfway through. Carrots are done when the skin begins to wrinkle and the tips/edges begin to brown. While the carrots are hot , dot with Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger butter and toss to distribute and melt.
6. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for a great salad topping. Pairs well with a nutty/buttery cheese or a yogurt sauce.
Add Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger to your Mix and Match Pack – Buy Now
No results found in this location. Please try again.