We’re all about simple and delicious recipes, and this sweet and savory salmon recipe is no exception! Cinnamon, Cardamom & Ginger butter is the star here!
- 1 sockeye or pink salmon filet, skin on
- Coarse sea salt
- 3 tablespoons softened Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger Banner Butter (build a mix+match pack and get cooking!)
- Preheat oven to 400 and then heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Add 1 Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger tablespoon butter to the hot pan.
- While butter is melting in skillet, sprinkle coarse sea salt on both sides of the salmon filet and then or spread softened Cinnamon Cardamom Ginger butter on each side, as well.
- Place the salmon on the hot skillet to caramelize until golden brown; around 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the entire skillet into oven for 8 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
Make it a meal! Serve with roasted asparagus!